KX-NS700 SMART HYBRID PBX
The Panasonic KX-NS700 Smart Hybrid PBX is a cost effective legacy and IP communication system for small and medium sized companies that can be flexibly configured and expanded according to your needs.
The KX-NS700 has advanced features and starts from 6 analogue trunks and 18 extensions, up to 288 extensions with Expansion Units. The KX-NS700 is also a unified communication system which has rich IP features such as mobile linking, integrated voice mail and e-mail, instant messaging (chat), and presence information.
It can also use built-in applications, such as a call centre solution, mobile solution, and voice mail system, to provide more efficient work and increased customer satisfaction.
Download Brochure for NS700 PBX
- DECT Wireless phones: Multi-zone wireless connectivity means you can make and receive calls wherever you are on the premises. Waiting times are reduced and customers speak to the right person at the right time.
- Softphones: The IP Softphone turns any Windows based laptop, desktop or tablet into an extension on your Panasonic PBX. Stay connected wherever you go without long distance charges.
- Communication Assistant: A PC based Application suite. It blends powerful point and click telephony together with screen based presence, integration with Microsoft Outlook, CRM desktop tools and other features to simplify and enhance real-time communications for business telephony users.
- Mobile Devices: The NS700 includes features for integrating cellular phones and smartphones with your office communications network, allowing mobile terminals (including smartphones and softphones) to be used just like office extensions.
Other System Models
Panasonic KX-NSX1000 (Expandble to 1000 Extensions, with built-in expandible Voicemail, & One-Look, Seamless System Inter-Connection Between Sites)
Panasonic KX-NSX2000 (Expandble to 2000 Extensions, with built-in expandible Voicemail, & One-Look, Seamless System Inter-Connection Between Sites)
Panasonic KX-NS1000 (Expandble to 1000 Extensions, with built-in expandible Voicemail, & One-Look, Seamless System Inter-Connection Between Sites)
Panasonic KX-TVM50 (Voicemail System)
Panasonic KX-TVM200 (Voicemail System)
Nortel / Avaya Systems
TELEPHONE LINES STARTING AS LOW AS $18/M.
Turn your savings into a new Telephone System for your business.
Purchase a Panasonic Smart Hybrid PBX, Switch your telephone lines to SIP, Save on your monthly line bill!
Multiple phone numbers (DID's)
Additional phone numbers starting as low as $3/m
- Provide your clients a direct phone number that they can reach your extension at, no directory, no transfers.
- Provide your residents with a local telephone number, but still be part of your unified phone system.
- Add a remote presence for your Business and provide local numbers in other citys.
- Multiple Numbers on Lines.
- Create a virtual phone line between phone system and the public phone network
- Replaces costly phone lines and PRI circuits with an on demand phone network
- Gain efficiencies by having data and voice share the same network
*SIP Trunking uses your existing internet connection (if qualified) to send your voice calls over the same wire.
TRACK CALLS FOR COSTING OR LOGGING
An effective means of generating additional revenue and recouping telephone costs
in the hospitality and Long Term Care markets.
You can use a Call Accounting to package to:
- Cost calls (local/long distance)
- Add fixed rate charges for items such as telephone rental, towels etc.
- Immediately post the charges to your Property Management System.
- If you do not use a PMS, A Checkout feature allows you to preview
your guest's calls before you check them out.
Other Features Include:
- 911 Call Alert
- Wake Up Call Report
- Night Audit Report
- The Ability to Email or Print reports
- Telephone System Data Collection Alerts
- Built-In Checkout Feature (if not using a PM System)
- Property Management Interfaces
WIRING TO SUITE YOUR EVERY NEED
Our experienced staff understands the importance of having a fast, flexible and reliable structured cabling system in place to deliver the fastest media across your network.
We specialize in both new installations and existing:
- Data Networking
- TV Coaxial
- CCTV (Camera HD/Analog)
- Specialty Media Connections
- Media Types
- CAT5e FT6
- CAT6 FT6
- Fiber Optics
- Speaker Wire
- Coaxial RG6
- A/V Connections
- Other Specialty connections
BUSINESS CLASS NETWORKING
Sometimes networks can be very basic or they may need to be more complex depending on your application.
Our Network+ Certified technicians will design and deploy your network with the needs of your business and future expansion in mind.
ITS installs Managed Routers that are made for business, that virtually elminates the need to constantly reboot your router. Managed Routers are much more stable then off-the-shelf consumer based routers providing stablity and advanced features for your business.
Some companys dont properly deploy VoIP on a network, which can result in choppy voice, echo, call drop outs and more. ITS deploys VoIP to the proper standard using L2 Voice VLANS, and QoS to prioritise your conversation over your computer network to the point of your internet connection.
- Gigabit Data Networks
- VoIP / Voice VLAN Networks
- L2 & L3 Managed Networks
- Business Class WiFi
- Site to Site Links
- Business Class Speed & Stability
- Firewall / NAT
- Multi-WAN / Multiple Internet Connections
- Multi-LAN / Multiple Local Networks
- Captive Portal
- DHCP Server / Relay
- VPN (Site to Site)
- VPN (Client Dial-In)
- Load Balancing
- Traffic Shaping
- QoS (Quality of Service)
SCALABLE BUSINESS CLASS WIFI
Our Business WiFi Solution is a scalable business class access point system designed to be easily deployed and managed. Indoor Access Point models have a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall using the included mounting hardware. Outdoor Access Point models have a form factor built to last outdoors with weather resistant housing.
The Business WiFi Solution includes a Custom Managed Router. Using the Managed Router, a Business WiFi network can control and limit bandwidth per user, provide a Hot Spot page for guest login, or even allow payment gateways to integrate.
Save money and save time Unlike traditional WiFi systems that are not designed for business, ours vastly eliminates the need to reboot equipment. Often consumer grade or off-the-shelf type products can not handle the traffic or the load and fail, requiring constant rebooting to resolve the issue.
- Powerful Hardware: Features the latest in WiFi 802.11ac, or WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology, capable of gigabit speeds and ranges up to 400+ ft. Models feature WiFi 2.4 Ghz or 5.0 Ghz Dual band depending on your needs.
- Peace of Mind: Easily manage guest accounts through the web portal page, or just provide one password. Guests will share the bandwidth evenly and the system will not allow one user to use all of the internet speed.
- Professional Look: Provide a stylish login page to your WiFi, and an internet experience that just works.
BUSINESSS CLASS DESKTOP PC'S & IT SERVICES
ITS is a Lenovo Dealer, and provides Sales, Service & Installation of Business Class Lenovo PC's, Laptops, Tablets, & Servers.
Onsite & Remote Service for all your computing needs
- Software Installation
- Virus/Malware Removal
- Data storage
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Onsite / Offsite Backup Setup
- IT Services
- Computer Network
- And More...
BUSINESS CLASS AMPLIFERES AND SPEAKERS
ITS offers a wide variety of paging and background music speakers to meet business needs.
Phone paging products include ceiling speakers, telephone paging amplifiers, horn speakers, paging speakers, Paging System Packages, and VoIP paging.
Since 1986, ITS has professionally provided and installed Bogen and Tortech over-head paging equipment and systems.
Our paging and sound systems are versatile and can be used for public address systems as well to provide background music in offices.
Download Brochure for TPU35B, TPU60B, TPU100B, & TPU250
Wiring, Installation and Setup of
- Speaker Wire
- Loud Ringers
- Background Music
- Overhead Announcements / Paging
- Integration to Phone System
- Retirement Homes
- And More...
WORK BETTER, HEAR BETTER, FEEL BETTER
If your on the phone for long periods of time a headset is the ideal choice for you and your business.
A headset allows you to work efficiently and comfortably, allowing you to concentrate on the conversation and on the things in front of you.
Give yourself freedom: type , write, use a mouse or shuffle though paperwork.
Download Brochure for Plantronics CS500 Series Headsets
NEXT GENERATION 4K Ultra HD & 1080P Full HD, NVR CAMERA SYSTEMS
Surveillance cameras are a great way to provide security for your home or workplace. As well as providing you with video footage of any events which may happen, they also act as a visible deterrent to criminals.
Access your new camera system remotely any where in the world from your smartphone, tablet or desktop. Allowing you to check in on your home or monitor staff at work wherever you are. Many of our security systems can also be set to be motion activated, recording footage when motion triggers them.
Download Brochure for FLIR DNR400 Series
Download Brochure for FLIR DNR500 Series
Download Brochure for FLIR DNR700 Series
Download Brochure for FLIR DNR800 Series